Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Not So Fat Cyclist

Well, I guess all this training is paying off...

A couple days ago, I got this sweet cycling jersey in the mail.  If you haven't heard of him, "Fatty" publishes this blog.  A great read and he does tons to raise money for cancer.


I pre-ordered it about 3-4 months ago and selected my usual jersey size.  However, it's absolutely huge on me.  But since they made them only from pre-orders, I guess I can return it but won't be able to get a replacement.  I didn't realize I had lost that many inches in my chest and waist.

On a positive note, I ran about 3 miles and biked 25 today.  Felt very good.  Instead of hitting the cupboard for everything in sight when I finished the run, I tried some Hammer Recoverite and it seemed to reduce my hunger substantially as well as provide some good nutrition.

Biking and running scheduled for the weekend.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment