Thursday, December 9, 2010

In the Grip of Winter

Like most of the USA, Kentucky has been quite cold.  As a result, having to go indoors a bit more and rearranging my schedule.

Did short runs on Monday and Tuesday indoors as well as a swim on Tuesday.  To be able to run outdoors, I moved my long run to Friday. 

Scheduled for a bike ride today, short run Saturday and a bike ride Sunday.   However, they are predicting a rain/snow storm for Saturday/Sunday so that might have to be moved indoors.

On a related note, for an early Christmas present I received some goodies from Hammer Nutrition.  I got a couple jerseys, some shorts, etc. and Hammer included 20, yes 20 free little goodies in the package.  One of the jerseys and the shorts were also a touch small so had to go with Hammer's special order program to order 1 size bigger on both.  Even though I fully expected to pay full price (the original ones were on sale), they gave me full credit toward the special orders.  I love Hammer!

Next update this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment