Tuesday, November 30, 2010

An Update with Some Inspiration Added

First the best part, the inspiration, from my pals at the IamTri discussion board.

I will be rested • I will be strong • I will be excited • I will be confident as I hit the water • I will have smooth transitions • I will pace myself • I will eat • I will drink • I will sweat • I will not run out of fuel • I will stay loose and relaxed • I will take each hill one by one • I will run a steady and consistent marathon • I will think of my family • I will remember all of the hard work I have done to prepare for this day • I will not breakdown • I will look up and smile • I will not worry • I will not be alone • I will conquer the challenges I face throughout the day • I will have courage • I will be proud of my accomplishments • I will encourage those around me • I will think positively • I will remember to take it one mile at a time • I will challenge myself • I will give it my all • I will enjoy the day • I will remember this day • I will finish 140.6 with a smile • I will be an Ironman!
IRONMAN Louisville 2011

Now the update. Did my longest run yet yesterday, 9.6 miles. Felt like I could have gone a little longer but sticking to my plan. Did a short 20 minute run today and hit the pool for about an hour. Still working on bilateral breathing and endurance.

Next update this weekend. discussion boards.

P.S. My crazy Dutch Bastard friend Jaco said I need to spice it up a bit.

How's that, Jaco? Is this you as a little boy in Rotterdam?

No comments:

Post a Comment