Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Update

Another week in the books.  3 hours 10 minutes running and 2900 meters swimming.  Still too cold to bike.  Seem to be getting a little bit faster at both disciplines. 

I officially signed up for the Kentucky Derby Festival half-marathon on April 30th and my wife has decided to join me.  I hope I can keep up with her (seriously) as she's already done the NYC marathon. 

Picked up one new toy this week as I spent the $25 bike shop gift card I had for volunteering with the Louisville Bicycle Club all season.  I used it toward a rear hydration rack for my bike.  I'll be able to carry spare tubes, tools, etc. on there and not give up any aerodynamic advantage. 

Training for this week...
Monday:  30 minute run.
Tuesday:  swim workout.
Wednesday:  40 minute run.
Thursday:  swim workout.
Friday:  35 minute interval run.
Saturday:  1 hour 5 minute run.
Sunday:  off.

Still holding out hope we might get some warmer weather to bike outdoors.  See you mid-week.

No comments:

Post a Comment