Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Week 5, Wednesday

Started off the week with an indoor interval bike session on Monday.  Same Monday workout I've had the last few weeks.  Tuesday was a 1600 meter swim and a 35 minute run.  I felt rather sluggish and slow during the swim but I guess everyone has those days.

Not that I'm running marathons in 35 minutes but I do notice that my speed has picked up some.  I find myself cruising along at 9:30-10/mile instead of my usual 11ish. 

Today was a one hour bike ride with 2 10 minute time trial efforts in the middle.  I found a drawback of the weight I've lost during the ride.  One of my favorite bike jerseys is this one:


However, since I've lost a fair bit of weight, it's become quite loose and that means chafe city.  Not sure if body glide will help or if it has to leave the jersey rotation?

The rest of the week is 2 more swims, 3 runs and a bike, including my first run off the bike.  Should be interesting.

See you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment