Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Quick Update

Got back into the swing of things yesterday, training-wise, but also snuck in a ride on Monday, my usual day off.   I decided to ride the Monday recovery ride with the LBC and took it "embarrassingly slow."  Just wanted to stretch my legs a bit.

Yesterday was a swim, short run and then my post-race deep tissue massage.  Still experiencing a bit of left hamstring soreness but still felt great running.  I guess being sore after a race comes with the territory?

Today was a 1 hour 20 minute ride with a hard time trial effort in the middle.  Rode that as hard as I could.  Interval training is really helping my run speed so it can only help on the bike as well.

2 swims, 3 runs and a bike ride left for the week.

See you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment