Sunday, June 26, 2011

Recovery Week Coming (and I need it!)

Today, I finished up week 11 (of 20).  IMKY draws ever closer.  If you recall, I had to move last week's long bike day to Monday to adjust for weather problems last weekend.  Had a really good day yesterday, rode a little over 80 miles and did a brick run.   I find it hard to believe that just 2.5 years ago when I started this whole endeavor that I could barely ride 12 miles and couldn't run a half a mile.
Weekly totals:
Swim:  6000 meters
Bike:  180 miles
Run:  17 miles run.

The swim total is a little low as I took Thursday off to go to Holiday World with my daughter.

Recovery week schedule:

Monday:  Off.
Tuesday:  2600 meter swim; 40 minute run.
Wednesday:  60 minute easy ride.
Thursday:  1500 meter swim; 26 minute interval run.
Friday:  Off.
Saturday:  3 hour easy ride.
Sunday:  60 minute easy run.

Next update on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment