Sunday, June 19, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

The weekend plan was for a big ride on Saturday and long run on Sunday.  However, it stormed both days so had to make adjustments to the plan.  The rain finally stopped on Saturday around 11 so my friend Ken and I went out for a 6.6 mile run.  Then I figured I would swap the days and do my long ride/brick run on Sunday.

Well, you can guess what happened.  A massive storm rolled through and my ride was washed out again.  I can handle some rain but not 60 mph wind in the middle of an electrical storm.  Luckily, I have Monday off from training and I'm on vacation this week so I'm going to try again.  4.5 hour ride/brick run.

As a result of all this, my weekly bike total is crap but I will make up for it next week.

Running:  13 miles.
Biking:  25 miles.
Swimming:  6600 meters.

For this week, as noted above, with a change to Monday.

Monday:  4.5 hour ride/brick run.
Tuesday:  2600 meter swim; 40 minute run.
Wednesday:  90 minute ride (with a TT interval in the middle).
Thursday:  3000 meter swim.  Might run or take the family to Holiday World, which will give me plenty of exercise.
Friday:  2800 meter swim.
Saturday:  5 hour bike/brick run.
Sunday:  1 hour 20 minute run.

No comments:

Post a Comment